Some days back I had read a small news item in The Times of India that read: Lok Janshakti Party headed by Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan staged a demonstration against Israel’s attacks in Gaza and submitted a memorandum to the President demanding that India sever relationships with the country.
The reason for this suggestion is that the meticulously planned attacks on Gaza are nothing short of terror unleashed on the vast humanity of Gaza where hundreds of innocent, including children have been killed and thousands maimed.read more
Subscribe To The Blog
Like Them, Hate Them..
- Should The World Invest In India? 32 comments
- Environment Does Not Need Our Protection 26 comments
- How Does Keeping A Good Company Benefit A Person? 26 comments
- Gay Rights In India 16 comments
- Will Guest Control At Parties Reduce Food Shortage? 12 comments
- Corruption Wrecks National Economy 10 comments
- Rape & Women’s Dressing 9 comments